There are two ways to print from a computer or laptop, including CUBINOTE Web Version and CUBINOTE Windows App.
If you use Windows OS, you can print with both CUBINOTE Web Version and CUBINOTE Windows App.
If you use Mac OS, you can print with CUBINOTE Web Version.
Before you can print with your computer, make sure you have completed the one-time setup first. Here's the step-by-step guide on how to print with those two options.
Option 1: Print with CUBINOTE Web Version
1. Open this link then tap Web Version
2. Log in to your account
There are various ways to sign in as shown below.
Log in by scanning the QR code
Open CUBINOTE App, tap QR Scan, then scan the QR code shown on Cubinote web page.
Sign by typing your email and password, or Facebook login, or Google login
3. Choose your Cubinote device
Please be aware you won't be able to print unless you've chosen your Cubinote device first.
4. Insert the content you want to print, then tap Print button
Option 2: Print with CUBINOTE Windows App
1. Open this link then tap Windows to download the CUBINOTE Windows App.
2. After you download the Windows app, complete the installation
3. Open Cubinote Windows app, then log in to your account.
Please be aware you won't be able to print unless you've signed in first.
4. Insert the contents to print
Add QR code
5. Tap Print icon